Colourful new exciting Google search! Try it now!

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be hidden on facebook! Must Read.

I'm Trying to avoid an annoying girl. Can you do it like you can appear offline to someone on instant messaging?

Additional Details

I don't want to block her, just avoid her and these other two girls that keep trying to chat with me everytime I log on. Lol
1 year ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker



yes there is, create a friends group and name it something put her and all the contacts you want to appear invisible to in that group. when you switch on your chat, you can choose to appear offline to that particular group by clicking the green icon that says appear offline next to the name. that way she can still be on your friends list, she'll see you as offline & you don't have to delete her. =)

Colourful new exciting Google search! Try it now!

Custom Search